Who can receive free home delivery?
Library home delivery is available to City of Safety Harbor and local residents of all ages who are unable to get to the library due to lack of transportation, illness, injury, or disability. This free service is available on a long term or temporary basis.
What can be delivered?
Books, DVDs, audiobooks, music CDs, magazines or just about any item the library offers. Library Home Delivery patrons may call to request information or ask for specific materials. We will also recommend titles for you based on what you like to read.
How does home delivery work?
- Obtain a library card if you don’t have one.
- Complete the online application.
- We will contact you to schedule a visit and determine your eligibility and needs.
- Once your service starts, an Outreach Ambassador will deliver items to your door bi-monthly.
- When new materials arrive at your door, return items to the Outreach Ambassador.
Call 727-724-1525, x4107 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.