- 7 - 8 p.m.
- 2nd Tuesday of each month
Agendas & Minutes
- Michael Moscardini - Vice Chair
- Phyllis Lubin
- Elyse Kelly - Chair
- Marie Ziegler
- Karen McKenney
- Mary Gamble - Alternate
The Safety Harbor City Commission established a Library Citizens Advisory Committee (LAC) to assist the Library Director and to act as a liaison between city government, the citizens, and library staff. The LAC Board is responsible for:
- Making the library a focal point in the community
- Providing high quality library and information services to the public
- Upholding the mission of the Safety Harbor Library
They advise the director on matters relating to the library, public service, the library budget, and other library related issues. They also act as Library representatives within the community.