Where can I take paint and other chemicals?
To protect the environment and ensure the safety of our residents, the City does not accept household hazardous waste for curbside collection. These items include solvents, paints, auto fluids and household/pool chemicals. The City does however hold a hazardous household chemical collection day once a year, in the fall. For more information on household chemical collection, contact 727-724-1550.

Show All Answers

1. When is my garbage collected?
2. When should I place my garbage can, yardwaste or recycling bin at the curb?
3. Where should I place my garbage container?
4. Where can I take paint and other chemicals?
5. My container has been lost/damaged/stolen. What should I do?
6. Who do I contact to have a dead animal removed from the roadway?
7. How do I get rid of...? (an A to Z guide of how to get rid of anything)
8. What can I place in my recycling bin?
9. Do you collect on holidays?
10. What type of container should I use?