Youth Services Programs for June 8-14, 2019
Saturday, June 8-
- LEGO League: (Ages 3-12) 12:00-4:00 pm. Bring your friends and join us for creative building with LEGOS.
- FOL Book Sale: 9:00 am-3:00pm
Monday, June 10-
- Wee Sing: (Ages 1-5) 10:30 am. Celebrate the return of Ms. Jennifer with the fun musical program that incorporates foreign language, musical instruments, and more! Please be prompt. 75 free tickets will be given out on a first come first served basis, starting a half hour before the show.
- Monday Funday: (Ages 4-8) 1:00-2:00 pm. Each week enjoy stories, crafts, and games as you celebrate our summer reading theme. Registration begins two weeks in advance.
Tuesday, June 11-
- Terrific Tuesday- Made Science: Space- A Universe of Science: (Family) 11:00 am. We will explore rocket aerodynamics, thrust, motion and trajectory to see what it took to get to the moon, and investigate the moon and its phases & eclipses. Please be prompt. 150 free tickets will be given out on a first come first served basis, starting a half hour before the show.
- Teen Galaxy Spa DIY Workshop: (Grades 6-12) 5:30 pm. Teens can make their own bath bombs and sugar scrub. Registration begins on May 28.
Wednesday, June 12-
Thursday, June 13-
- Toddler Sign Language: (Ages 12-24 months) 10:00 am. Our fun and interactive signing classes will teach you how to include signs naturally while interacting with your child through daily routines, play time, story time and music.
- Baby Sign Language: (Ages 0-3) 10:30 am. Baby Sign Language classes will teach you how to sign with your baby from as early as 6 months old! Our fun and interactive signing classes teach you how to include signs naturally while interacting with your baby through daily routines, playtime, story time and music.
- Drive-in-Movie: (Family) 11:00 am. Make a dragon from a library box, then watch How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (PG, 2019) at the library. Snacks and drinks provided.While supplies last.
Friday, June 14-
- Baby & Me Story Time: (Ages 18 months and under) 10:30 am. Enjoy special time with your baby while you listen to stories, sing songs, and learn fingerplays, followed by a play session.
- Father’s Day Make and Take Craft: (Ages 12 and under) 11:00am-12:30 pm. Join us for a make and take craft session for Father’s Day. While supplies last.