Youth Services Programs for May 4-10, 2019
Saturday, May 4-
- Family “May the Fourth Be with You” Movie and Craft: (Family) 1:00-3:30 pm. Watch a special Star Wars movie (PG) and do a make and take craft.
Sunday, May 5-
- Pawsome Readers- Beginning Reading Program: (Ages 8 and under) 2:00-3:00 pm. Practice your reading with trained therapy dogs and earn a certificate.
Monday, May 6-
- Story Tots: (Ages 19 months to 4 years) 10:30 am. Young ones will develop early literacy skills as they participate in an interactive story time.
Tuesday, May 7-
- Bubble Bop: (Ages 19 months-4 years) 10:30 am. 30 minutes of fun with music, shakers, and bubbles.
- Children’s STEAM: (Grades K-5) 4:00-5:30 pm. Children will have fun learning STEAM concepts by exploring STEAM stations which include Ozobots, Dot + Dash, Magnatiles, coding, Osmo Kit, and Spheros. Registration begins on April 9.
Wednesday, May 8-
- Humane Society Story Time: (Ages 19 months-4 years) 10:30 am. Join Ms. Lucy and a special animal guest for a story time and craft.
Thursday, May 9-
- Toddler Sign Language: (Ages 12-24 months) 10:00 am. Our fun and interactive signing classes will teach you how to include signs naturally while interacting with your child through daily routines, play time, story time and music.
- Baby Sign Language: (Ages 0-3) 10:30 am. Baby Sign Language classes will teach you how to sign with your baby from as early as 6 months old! Our fun and interactive signing classes teach you how to include signs naturally while interacting with your baby through daily routines, playtime, storytime and music.