Children's Programs for September 29- October 5, 2018Saturday. September 28
Monday, October 1
- LEGO League: (Ages 3-12) 12:00-4:00 pm. Bring your friends and join us for creative building with LEGOS.
Tuesday, October 2
- Story Tots: (Ages 18 months to 4 years) 10:30 am. Young ones will develop early literacy skills as they participate in an interactive story time.
- CoderDojo: (Ages 7-17) 5:30 pm. Learn to create your own games with beginning – advanced Scratch or develop your own website with beginning- advanced HTML. Please bring a laptop. CoderKids in grade 5 and under must also bring a participating parent. Online registration required at www.shcoderdojo.com
Wednesday, October 3
- Bubble Bop: (Ages 19 months-4 years) 10:30 am. Fun with music and bubbles.
- Pokémon Club: (Ages 5-12) 4:30-5:30 pm. Come for all things Pokémon! Don’t forget to bring your cards for some friendly trading.
Friday, October 5
- Firefighter Story Time: (Ages 18 months to 4 years) 10:30 am. Young ones will develop early literacy skills as they participate in an interactive story time.
- Baby & Me Story Time: (Ages 18 months and under) 10:30 am. Enjoy special time with your baby while you listen to stories, sing songs, and learn fingerplays, followed by a play session.
Homework Help: (Grades 1-8) Monday-Friday, 3:00-6:00 pm. Teen volunteers will be at the library to help students with their homework. There is no Homework Help on holidays or during school breaks. Homework Help is only available when we have volunteers.