Upcoming Tween and Teen Programs for September 22-28, 2018
Monday, September 24-
- CoderDojo: (Ages 7-17) 5:30 pm. Learn to create your own games with beginning – advanced Scratch or develop your own website with beginning- advanced HTML. Please bring a laptop. CoderKids in grade 5 and under must also bring a participating parent. Online registration required at www.shcoderdojo.com.
Tuesday, September 25-
- Tween Cooking with Chef Warren: (Ages 9-12) 6:00 pm. Come and learn basic skills, healthy eating, and a cooking demonstration. Registration required.
Wednesday, September 26-
- Tween Craft-Perler Beads: (Ages 9-12) 5:30-6:30 pm. Make a perler bead creation! All supplies provided. Registration required.
Thursday, September 27-
- Teen Dungeons & Dragons Club: (Grades 6-12) 5:00-7:45 pm. Arm yourself for an adventure and take part in the Dungeons and Dragons Club! Beginner and experienced players welcome. Registration required.
Friday, September 28-
- Teen Gaming: (Grades 6-12) 3:00-5:30 pm. Play on our PS4 or Wii or challenge fellow teens to a card or board game. We’ll have numerous games available to play!