Children's Programs for September 8-14, 2018
Saturday, September 8-
- Friends of the Library Book Sale: 9:00 am- 3:00 pm
- LEGO League: (Ages 3-12) 12:00-4:00 pm. Bring your friends and join us for creative building with LEGOS.
Sunday, September 9-
- Pawsome Readers- Beginning Reading Program: (Ages 8 and under) 2:00-3:00 pm. Practice your reading with trained therapy dogs and earn a certificate.
Monday, September 10-
- Ballet Story Time: (Ages 19 months- 4 years) 10:30 am. Members of the Tampa Ballet Theatre will read fairy tales and give ballet demonstrations.
- CoderDojo: (Ages 7-17) 5:30 pm. Learn to create your own games with beginning – advanced Scratch or develop your own website with beginning- advanced HTML. Please bring a laptop. CoderKids in grade 5 and under must also bring a participating parent. Online registration required at www.shcoderdojo.com.
Tuesday, September 11-
- Zumbini: (Ages birth – 3 years) 10:30 am. The Zumbini program is where the science of child development meets the magic of Zumba for the ultimate bonding experience! Registration required.
Wednesday, September 12-
- Story Tots: (Ages 18 months to 4 years) 10:30 am. Young ones will develop early literacy skills as they participate in an interactive story time.
- Children’s Movie: (Ages 12 and under) 3:30 pm. Early Man (PG, 2018) Snacks and drinks provided.
Friday, September 14-
- Baby & Me Story Time: (Ages 18 months and under) 10:30 am. Enjoy special time with your baby while you listen to stories, sing songs, and learn fingerplays, followed by a play session.