Children's Programs for July 14-20, 2017
Saturday, July 14-
- LEGO League: (Ages 3-12) 12:00-4:00 pm. Bring your friends and join us for creative building with LEGOS.
Sunday, July 15-
- Pawsome Readers- Beginning Reading Program: (Ages 8 and under) 2:00-3:00 pm. Practice your reading with trained therapy dogs and earn a certificate.
Monday, July 16-
- Wee Sing: (Ages 1-5) 10:30 am. Celebrate the return of Ms. Jennifer with the fun musical program that incorporates foreign language, musical instruments, and more.
- CoderDojo: (Ages 7-17) 5:30 pm. Learn to create your own games with beginning – advanced Scratch or develop your own website with beginning- advanced HTML. Please bring a laptop. CoderKids in grade 5 and under must also bring a participating parent. Online registration required at www.shcoderdojo.com.
Tuesday, July 17-
- Terrific Tuesday Julie Austin Music Concert: (Ages 12 and under) 1:00 pm. This lively and interactive concert features Julie Austin playing guitar, ukulele, auto harp and jawharp as her audience sings, moves, does sign language and actively participates in musical storytelling.
Wednesday, July 18-
- Story Tots: (Ages 18 months to 4 years) 10:30 am. Young ones will develop early literacy skills as they participate in an interactive story time.
Friday, July 20-
- Baby & Me Story Time: (Ages 18 months and under) 10:30 am. Enjoy special time with your baby while you listen to stories, sing songs, and learn fingerplays, followed by a play session.