Children's Programs for July 7-13, 2018
Monday, July 9-
- Wee Sing: (Ages 1-5) 10:30 am. Celebrate the return of Ms. Jennifer with the fun musical program that incorporates foreign language, musical instruments, and more.
- CoderDojo: (Ages 7-17) 5:30 pm. Learn to create your own games with beginning – advanced Scratch or develop your own website with beginning- advanced HTML. Please bring a laptop. CoderKids in grade 5 and under must also bring a participating parent. Online registration required at www.shcoderdojo.com.
Tuesday, July 10-
- Terrific Tuesday Giving Tree Drum Circle: (Ages 12 and under) 1:00 pm. Kids of all ages learn about teamwork, community, and the cultural significance of the drum as they make music together.
- Pokémon Club: (Ages 5-12) 4:30-5:30 pm. Come for all things Pokémon! Don’t forget to bring your cards for some friendly trading.
Wednesday, July 11-
- Story Tots: (Ages 18 months to 4 years) 10:30 am. Young ones will develop early literacy skills as they participate in an interactive story time.
Thursday, July 12-
- Children’s Movie: (Ages 12 and under) 10:30 am. Watch Smurfs: The Lost Village (PG, 2017). Snacks and drinks provided.
Friday, July 13
- Baby & Me Story Time: (Ages 18 months and under) 10:30 am. Enjoy special time with your baby while you listen to stories, sing songs, and learn fingerplays, followed by a play session.