Safety Harbor Public Library Closed to the Public
Beginning March 17, 2020, until further notice, the Safety Harbor Public Library is closed to the public. Library employees will be working during the facility closure and can be reached via phone or email to answer any questions.
- All materials, except for any kits, instruments, hot spots, or specialty items, may be returned to the drop boxes in front of the library
- Holds on items being held will be extended until the library reopens
- All library programs through the end of April are cancelled
- Fines will be waived during the closure period
- Home Delivery to existing Outreach patrons will continue if items can be left in a secure area without entering the home
- Tool Library reservations cannot be placed. Tools currently checked out will not be subject to fines and can be returned when the library reopens.