Upcoming Youth Programs for January 18-24, 2020
Saturday, January 18
- LEGO League: (Ages 3-12) 12:00-4:00 pm. Creative building with LEGOs.
Monday, January 20
Tuesday, January 21
- Preschool Arts and Crafts: (Ages 2-4 years) 10:30-11:15 am. Create winter animal crafts. All supplies provided. Register at events.safetyharborlibrary.org
- Tuesday Crafternoon: (Ages 4-8) 4:00-5:00 pm. Create a Chinese New Year skyline painting. All supplies provided. Register at events.safetyharborlibrary.org
- Teen Potato Chip Taste Test Challenge: (Grades 6-12) 4:45-5:00 pm. Guess this month’s chip flavor. While supplies last.
Wednesday, January 22
- Story Tots: (Ages 19 months-4 years) 10:30-11:15 am. Participate in an interactive story time.
- Homework Help: (Grades 1-8) 3:00-6:00 pm. Teen volunteers assist students with homework. No program on holidays or school breaks.
- ACT Bootcamp: (Grades 9-12) 4:00-8:00 pm. Core strategies and concepts needed for each section of the ACT. Register at events.safetyharborlibrary.org
Thursday, January 23
- Teen Nintendo Switch Day: (Grades 6-12) 4:00-6:00 pm. Play popular games on the Nintendo Switch.
Friday, January 24
- Baby & Me Story Time: (Ages 18 months & under) 10:30 am. Stories and songs, followed by playtime.
- ACT Course: (Grades 9-12) 3:00-6:00 pm. Utilize real ACT practice tests and teach core math, reading, science and English concepts and strategies. Register at events.safetyharborlibrary.org
- Study Skills and Time Management for Academic Success: (Grades 6-12 and their parents/guardians) 6:15-7:15 pm. Need help learning how to successfully manage your time, study, meet with teachers, and deal with test anxiety? Register at events.safetyharborlibrary.org