You already know you can get great books from the library, along with DVDs and BluRays of thousands of movies, but have you tried our digital library? If you are looking to trim your Netflix bill or enjoy reading e-books, e-magazines, or the New York Times online, check out our free 24/7 library for the following resources:
- Libby provides access to digital books, audiobooks, e-magazines, and video on your favorite device.
- hoopla offers online and mobile access to thousands of movies, TV shows, music, audiobooks, eBooks, and comic books.
- Kanopy provides on-demand streaming of over 30,000 films, including award-winning documentaries, rare and hard-to-find titles, film festival favorites, indie and classics.
- New York Times digital edition allows unlimited articles on NYTimes.com and in the New York Times app by creating a free account using a special redemption link.
- Pronunciator is an online language learning program offering over 100 languages focusing on building conversational skills and phrases.
- AtoZDatabases provides detailed information on U.S. businesses to help with job searches, starting a business and exploring possible markets, or researching businesses by industry segment and company size.
- Gale Legal Forms delivers an easy-to-use, step-by-step approach to address basic legal matters with access to thousands of customizable documents.
You don’t have to be an avid reader to take advantage of what your library offers. From lending tools to study spaces, programs for all ages, museum passes, board and video games, printing and scanning, FAX service and more, your library has something for everyone.