Space InformationStep back in time and have an old-fashioned affair in our Museum and Cultural Center! The Museum brings together old and new and features a unique polished and painted concrete floor, plenty of space for guests, and acoustics that will make your event spectacular. We also have an outdoor event space overlooking Tampa Bay!
The capacity for the museum main room is 60 people.
The rates are per hour:
- Non-profit $55
- Resident $70
- Non-resident $80
Rental Rules & Guidelines
- Be sure to incorporate your set up/breakdown/clean-up time.
- Taxes are applied at
timeof registration. All registrations require a $100 damage deposit due at time of reservation along with a copy of renter's valid Driver's License. Renter must be over the age of 21 and must remain on-site during entire rental.
- Proof of non-profit or not-for-profit status as defined by Florida Status 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(7) must be presented at the time of the contract signing to receive non-profit rates.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted upon approval.
- Rentals at the museum can only be booked until
- No music permitted outdoors.
- Rentals on Mon-Thu limited to classes, programs
andmeetings. Rentals on Fri-Sun can be any rental type.
- Sunday rentals 12-4pm only.
- All music must be off at
- Doors must remain closed at all times.
- Rentals, guests
andcaterers must be off the property by 10:00pm
- Exhibits/artwork are not to be removed from the walls. Exhibits/artwork become the responsibility of the renter should there be any damages.
- No silk flowers or confetti are to be used indoors or outdoors.
- No generators or food trucks.
The following are included in rental fee:
- (6) 30" Bistro Tables
- (5) 6ft Banquet Tables
- (5) 60" Round Tables
- (4) 4' x 4' tables
- 60 Chairs
- Table Cloths - $12 each
- Set Up/Break Down - $5 per table, $1 per chair
- Media (Projector/screen): $40
Renters are responsible for cleanup. We do not offer a clean-up service at this time.
All cancellations must be made through the Facility Manager, Shannon Schafer. She can be reached at
727-724-1562, ext.1516 or via email.
Final rental payments are due 21 days prior to
More Information & Booking a Rental
View the City of Safety Harbor's Rental Facilities Guide. To book your rental today, call 727-724-1562.