What do I do if I have a complaint?
Call the Code Enforcement Officer at 727-724-1555 to discuss your complaint. If the complaint appears to be a possible violation of City regulations, the Code Enforcement Officer will conduct an investigation of the complaint.

Show All Answers

1. What codes does the City enforce?
2. What do I do if I have a complaint?
3. Does the City accept anonymous complaints?
4. What if the complaint is valid?
5. What if the violation is not corrected?
6. What is the Code Enforcement Board?
7. Will the City abate violations?
8. What constitutes high grass?
9. What is an inoperative vehicle?
10. Who do I contact about animal issues?
11. What are my watering days and times?