Youth Services Programs for June 22-28, 2019
Saturday, June 22-
- LEGO League: (Ages 3-12) 12:00-4:00 pm. Bring your friends and join us for creative building with LEGOS.
Monday, June 24-
- Wee Sing: (Ages 1-5) 10:30 am. Celebrate the return of Ms. Jennifer with the fun musical program that incorporates foreign language, musical instruments, and more! Please be prompt. 75 free tickets will be given out on a first come first served basis, starting a half hour before the show.
Tuesday, June 25-
- Terrific Tuesday- Windell Campbell Storyteller: (Family) 11:00 am. Renowned storyteller Windell Campbell turns words into memorable tales. Please be prompt. 150 free tickets will be given out on a first come first served basis, starting a half hour before the show.
- Teen Stranger Things Party: (Grades 6-12) 5:30-7:00 pm. Join us in the Upside Down for an evening of fun, crafts, and snacks.
Wednesday, June 26-
- Story Tots: (Ages 19 months to 4 years) 10:30 am. Young ones will develop early literacy skills as they participate in an interactive story time.
- Tween Craft- Galaxy Jar: (Ages 9-12) 5:30-6:30 pm. Make a galaxy jar. All supplies provided. Registration begins on June 4.
Thursday, June 27-
- Toddler Sign Language: (Ages 12-24 months) 10:00 am. Our fun and interactive signing classes will teach you how to include signs naturally while interacting with your child through daily routines, play time, story time and music.
- Baby Sign Language: (Ages 0-3) 10:30 am. Baby Sign Language classes will teach you how to sign with your baby from as early as 6 months old! Our fun and interactive signing classes teach you how to include signs naturally while interacting with your baby through daily routines, playtime, story time and music.
- Wee Discoveries: (Ages 5 and under) 11:00am -12:30 pm. Participate in age-appropriate discovery stations that explore STEAM concepts. Adult participation required.
Friday, June 28-
- Baby & Me Story Time: (Ages 18 months and under) 10:30 am. Enjoy special time with your baby while you listen to stories, sing songs, and learn fingerplays, followed by a play session.