Youth Services Programs for June 15-21, 2019
Saturday, June 15-
- Star Wars Party: (Family) 11:00 am-1:00 pm Come dressed as your favorite Star Wars character and enjoy crafts, games, prizes, and themed food.
Monday, June 17-
- Wee Sing: (Ages 1-5) 10:30 am. Celebrate the return of Ms. Jennifer with the fun musical program that incorporates foreign language, musical instruments, and more! Please be prompt. 75 free tickets will be given out on a first come first served basis, starting a half hour before the show.
- Monday Funday: (Ages 4-8) 1:00-2:00 pm. Each week enjoy stories, crafts, and games as you celebrate our summer reading theme. Registration begins two weeks in advance.
Tuesday, June 18-
- Terrific Tuesday- Mad Science: Space -A Universe of Science: (Family) 11:00 am. We will explore rocket aerodynamics, thrust, motion and trajectory to see what it took to get to the moon, and investigate the moon and its phases & eclipses. Please be prompt. 150 free tickets will be given out on a first come first served basis, starting a half hour before the show.
- Teen Craft- Pride Bracelet: (Grades 6-12) 5:30 pm. Celebrate Pride month and make a pride bracelet.
Wednesday, June 19-
- Eric Carle Story Time Party: (Ages 19 months- 4 years) 11:00 am. Celebrate the works of Eric Carle with stories, songs, crafts, and games.
- Tween Cooking-Star Wars Treats: (Ages 9-12) 5:30-6:30 pm. We’re using the force and making Star Wars treats! All supplies provided. Registration begins June 4.
Thursday, June 20-
- Toddler Sign Language: (Ages 12-24 months) 10:00 am. Our fun and interactive signing classes will teach you how to include signs naturally while interacting with your child through daily routines, play time, story time and music.
- Baby Sign Language: (Ages 0-3) 10:30 am. Baby Sign Language classes will teach you how to sign with your baby from as early as 6 months old! Our fun and interactive signing classes teach you how to include signs naturally while interacting with your baby through daily routines, playtime, story time and music.
Friday, June 21-
- Baby & Me Story Time: (Ages 18 months and under) 10:30 am. Enjoy special time with your baby while you listen to stories, sing songs, and learn fingerplays, followed by a play session.