Youth Services Programs for April 6-12, 2019
Saturday, April 6
- LEGO League: (Ages 3-12) 12:00-4:00 pm. Bring your friends and join us for creative building with LEGOS.
Sunday, April 7
- Pawsome Readers- Beginning Reading Program: (Ages 8 and under) 2:00-3:00 pm. Practice your reading with trained therapy dogs and earn a certificate.
Monday, April 8
- Story Tots: (Ages 19 months to 4 years) 10:30 am. Young ones will develop early literacy skills as they participate in an interactive story time.
- Anime Club: (Grades 6-12) 4:30-5:30 pm. Watch and discuss anime.
Wednesday, April 10
- Bunny Story Time Party: (Ages 4 and under) 11:00 am. Enjoy bunny-themed stories, songs, crafts, and snacks.
- Tween Art Explore: (Ages 9-12) 5:30-7:00 pm. Have fun learning about famous artists and creating art in that style. Registration begins on March 13.
Thursday, April 11
- Toddler Sign Language: (Ages 12-24 months) 10:00 am. Our fun and interactive signing classes will teach you how to include signs naturally while interacting with your child through daily routines, play time, story time and music.
- Baby Sign Language: (Ages 0-3) 10:30 am. Baby Sign Language classes will teach you how to sign with your baby from as early as 6 months old! Our fun and interactive signing classes teach you how to include signs naturally while interacting with your baby through daily routines, playtime, storytime and music.
Friday, April 12
- Mikey and Jo Kid Shows: (Ages 1-5) 10:30 am. Join Mr. Mikey and Miss Jo for interactive fun for you and your little one with song, dance, instruments, and live guitar! An egg shaking scarf waving good time! Registration begins on March 15.
- Super Smash Bros Brawl and Ultimate Tournaments: (Grades 6-12) 4:30-5:30 pm. Compete against fellow teens for your chance to win candy prizes.