Children's Programs for February 16-22, 2019
Saturday, February 16
- LEGO League: (Ages 3-12) 12:00-4:00 pm. Bring your friends and join us for creative building with LEGOS.
Sunday, February 17
- Pawsome Readers- Beginning Reading Program: (Ages 8 and under) 2:00-3:00 pm. Practice your reading with trained therapy dogs and earn a certificate.
Monday, February 18
Tuesday, February 19
- Preschool Arts and Crafts: (Ages 2-4 years) 10:30 am. Create your own animal-themed crafts. All supplies provided. Registration begins on January 22.
- Tuesday Crafternoon: (Ages 4-8) 4:00-5:00 pm. Join us as we make Mardi Gras masks. All supplies provided. Registration begins on January 22.
Wednesday, February 20
- Story Tots: (Ages 19 months to 4 years) 10:30 am. Young ones will develop early literacy skills as they participate in an interactive story time.
Thursday, February 21
- Toddler Sign Language: (Ages 12-24 months) 10:00 am.
- Baby Sign Language: (Ages 0-3) 10:30 am.
Friday, February 22
- Baby & Me Story Time: (Ages 18 months and under) 10:30 am. Enjoy special time with your baby while you listen to stories, sing songs, and learn fingerplays, followed by a play session.