Skip to Main Content
Celebrating 100 Years
You Are Here:
Santa Firetruck Tours
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
Select the arrows on either side of the current month to change the month.
Subscribe to iCalendar
Find a Facility
Search calendar by:
Show Past Events
Select a Calendar
Return to Previous
August 20, 2018
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
750 Main St.
Monday, August 20, 2018
SAFETY HARBOR, FLORIDA
MEETING OF MONDAY, AUGUST 20, 2018
PUBLIC APPEARANCE BEFORE THE CITY COMMISSION
1. REQUEST RECOGNITION BY THE MAYOR.
2. COME TO MICROPHONE AND GIVE NAME AND ADDRESS FOR RECORD; MAKE ALL COMMENTS AND QUERIES TO OR THROUGH THE MAYOR. EACH PERSON WILL BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK ONCE ON EACH PUBLIC HEARING ITEM, AND WILL BE ALLOTTED THREE MINUTES IN WHICH TO DO SO.
3. THE "AUDIENCE TO BE HEARD" PORTION OF THE MEETING IS FOR COMMENTS RELATIVE TO ANY CITY RELATED ITEM NOT ON THE AGENDA.
4. BE ADVISED THAT IF A PERSON DECIDES TO APPEAL ANY DECISION MADE BY THE COMMISSION WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATTER CONSIDERED AT THIS MEETING OR HEARING, HE OR SHE WILL NEED A RECORD OF THE PROCEEDINGS, AND THAT, FOR SUCH PURPOSE, HE OR SHE MAY NEED TO ENSURE THAT A VERBATIM RECORD OF THE PROCEEDINGS IS MADE, WHICH RECORD INCLUDES THE TESTIMONY AND EVIDENCE UPON WHICH THE APPEAL IS TO BE BASED.
5. ANY PERSON WITH A DISABILITY REQUIRING REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS
SHOULD CALL 727-724-1555 (VOICE/TDD) OR FAX A WRITTEN REQUEST TO 727-724-1566. IF YOU ARE HEARING IMPAIRED AND REQUIRE THE SERVICES OF AN INTERPRETER, PLEASE CALL AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE MEETING AND THE CITY WILL ARRANGE TO PROVIDE THAT SERVICE FOR YOU. FOR THE SLIGHTLY TO MODERATELY HEARING IMPAIRED, A PERSONAL ASSISTIVE LISTENING DEVICE IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST, FROM THE CITY CLERK.
CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
AUDIENCE TO BE HEARD
This portion of the meeting is available to any individual desiring to address the City Commission on a matter that is on the Consent Agenda, other than ceremonial or ministerial matters, or is not part of the meeting agenda. It may be necessary to limit the amount of time for discussion in order to proceed with scheduled agenda items.
* * * * * *
1. Approval of the August 6, 2018 meeting minutes.
2. Approve the utility easement agreement between the City and Safety Harbor FL – Hotel and Resort, LLC, necessary to install a new 6-inch potable water main.
3. Approval of Letter of Intent to purchase a 2018 Autocar ACX cab, chassis and a 31cy New
loader in the amount of $298,271 from Kenworth of Central Florida.
4. Approval of payments to Premier World Discovery in an amount not to exceed $35,000, for California Rail Senior Overnight Trip expense.
* * * * * *
1. ORDINANCE TO AMEND THE LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE TO ESTABLISH A DESIGN INCENTIVE BONUS PROGRAM
Adoption/Denial of Ordinance No. 2018-12, on second reading.
2. TREE ORDINANCE LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE AMENDMENT
Adoption/Denial of Ordinance No. 2018-13, on second reading.
3. ORDINANCE TO AMEND THE LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE TO UPDATE FIRE PROTECTION STANDARDS AND HYDRANT REQUIREMENTS
Adoption/Denial of Ordinance No. 2018-15, on second reading.
* * * * * *
1. CONTINUED FROM JULY 16, 2018: QUASI-JUDICIAL PUBLIC HEARING: SITE PLAN MAJOR MODIFICATION FOR OAKBROOK PLAZA, 2471 N.
BOOTH ROAD, CASE # 2018-09 SD
Approve/Approve with Modifications/Deny Site Plan Major Modification.
* * * * * *
Any invocation offered at the start of the Commission meeting shall be the voluntary offering of a private citizen, to and for the benefit of the Commission. The views or beliefs expressed by the invocation speaker have not been previously reviewed or approved by the Commission, and the Commission is not allowed by law to endorse the religious beliefs or views of
or any other speaker.
Open the calendar popup.
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow