Test Proctoring Policy
Test Proctoring Request Form
Scheduling a Proctoring Session
- Adult Services staff will proctor tests on a case by case basis.
- Standard testing hours are Wednesday to Friday, 10am - 3pm.
- To schedule a proctoring session, complete a Testing Request/Agreement Form. A staff member will then contact you to confirm and schedule your exam.
- Tests must be received by the library at least 1 week prior to the test date.
- We will proctor paper tests and online tests.
- Paper tests should be mailed by the testing institution to:
Safety Harbor Public Library
101 2nd Street North
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
- Online tests should be
- Online tests can be proctored on personal laptops only. It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer settings are compatible with the testing requirements. We cannot provide technical support for your computer and/or guarantee uninterrupted Internet access.
- There is a $10 charge per test for the first 2 hours, and $5 for each additional hour.
- Payment will be collected at the time of the exam. Cash or checks are accepted, payable to the City of Safety Harbor.
Before Your Session
- Contact the library prior to your proctoring appointment to make sure that we have received your exam.
- Be on time.
- Bring your driver’s license or photo ID to your proctoring session. The name on the exam must match the identification.
During & After Your Session
- A librarian will be scheduled to proctor all exams, however, the proctor who begins supervising the exam may be replaced by another before your test is over.
- Due to the nature of a library, we cannot guarantee a quiet place or continuous monitoring throughout the exam. You will be in sight of the proctor and the proctor will check on you periodically. Library services takes priority over test proctoring.
- You or your testing institution are responsible for postage or fees required to return your exam to the testing institution.
Updated November 2020