The Jolley Trolley is the perfect way to enjoy sightseeing and shopping without the stress
of finding your way around town, parking, and traffic jams. Service runs every hour, and
with one fare, you can stay on board as long as you like.
- Fridays: 4 p.m. - Midnight
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. - Midnight
- Sundays: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Mardi Gras: 10 a.m. - Midnight
- Saint Patrick's Day: 10 a.m. - Midnight
- Cinco de Mayo: 10 a.m. - Midnight
- Memorial Day: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Labor Day: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- New Year's Eve: 10 a.m. - Midnight
- New Year's Day: 10 a.m. - Midnight
Please note that exact change is required.
- Regular: $2.25/*$1.10 each way
- Unlimited Daily Pass: $5.00/*$2.50
- 3-Day Pass: $10.00/*$5.00
- Children 5 and Under: Free
- Transfer to and from PSTA: Free
Reduced fare is offered to:
- Disabled Citizens with PSTA ID card
- Medicare cardholders (show original card)
- Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA) ID card holders
- Seniors 65 and older with government issued ID that shows age
- Adult students must show PSTA ID card.
- Youth 18 and younger must show government issued photo ID that shows age, school photo ID, or PSTA ID card.