The capacity for the museum main room is 60 people.
The rates are per hour:
- Non-profit $55
- Resident $70
- Non-resident $80
Rental Rules & Guidelines
- Be sure to incorporate your set up/breakdown/clean-up time.
- Taxes are applied at
timeof registration. All registrations require a $100 damage deposit due at timeof reservation along with a copy of renter's valid Driver's License. Renter must be over the age of 21 and must remain on-site during entirerental.
- Proof of non-profit or not-for-profit status as defined by Florida Status 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(7) must be presented at the time of the contract signing to receive non-profit rates.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted upon approval.
- Rentals at the museum can only be booked until
The following are included in rental fee:
6 footbanquet tables
- (4) 4' x 4' tables
- (5) 60 inch round tables
- (60) folding chairs
- (6) 30 inch high tops
- Round Table Cloths - $12 each
- Set Up/Break Down - $5 per table, $1 per chair
- Projector - $20 (projector and screen are available for a flat fee of $40, $20 for each one)
Renters are responsible for cleanup. We do not offer a clean-up service at this time.
All cancellations must be made through the Facility Manager, Shannon Schafer. She can be reached at
727-724-1562, ext.1516 or via email.
Final rental payments are due 21 days prior to
More Information & Booking a Rental
View the City of Safety Harbor's Rental Facilities Guide. To book your rental today, call 727-724-1562.